Saturday, October 14, 2006

Jam-Mam's Aussie Christmas row





Jam-mam's Aussie Christmas Row
Finally I have finished the work on Jam-mam's row. (Jammy don't read any further if you want to be surprised when your parcel arrives)I chose to do an Australian Christmas theme with native flowers - (most flowering about Christmas time) for the first and last blocks. Then, a "Carols by Candlelight" block, a surfing Santa block, a decorated Queenslander is the final choice for block 4. In all I used over 30 different Christmas fabrics to 'paint' my blocks. Most of the applique is buttonhole applique, with the exception of the centre block. I have used embroidery, and beads to embellish the blocks just a little. Hope you like it Jacqui.

2 Comments:

Blogger Di said...

What a wonderful row Hope - I am sure Jammy will love it.

11:49 am  
Blogger Jacqui said...

Wow! I am amazed. Two wonderful rows in two days! What a lucky woman I am. Hope, thank you so much, it is a beautiful row and I am very pleased with it. :o)*does a happy dance*

10:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home