Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Decision Time

Right, this is the time I said I would start my first row. I've been dithering about colours and themes for far too long. I have now decided that my colours will be navy and brights. I will send everybody a piece of the navy I will be using. What made me decide this? Well, I was dithering between Christmas and Amish and had nearly decided on Amish until I was reading a book by Karin Hellaby called Row on Row Quilts to get some inspiration and was I inspired? Too right I was. One of the finished quilts was done in navy and brights and it looked stunning. So there you are. No more prevaricating, a decision has been made!!! All I've got to do is make the first row. Think it will be Courthouse Steps. Lets see if I can keep to that idea between here and my sewing room.

Di

1 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

Di, looking forward to seeing some pics of your work. Are you going to suggest a theme, along with the colours?

10:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home