Sunday, January 08, 2006

Progress

Hi all, I was just sending Menindee an invite to the blog and there are now 14 of us able to post to the blog (Diann do you want me to send your invite again as you never took it up?

I thought I would do a little housekeeping and get a set of first row group 2 photos together in one place, later today probably. Do the group 1 girls want a set too? I guess yes so I'll do them too. Not all the rows are up yet and we still have 4 weeks until your first row needs to be finished so, no rush. I make the deadline 15.02.06 (according to Ted's spreadsheet). It's getting nice and busy in here, tho :) Has everyone said what their theme is? I'd like to put that info with the photos so people can see both when they are thinking about each other's rows. Is there any other info you'd like to see on here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home