Wednesday, October 18, 2006

DiT's Row


Finally here is Di's row. The pattern is Carnival from the Quilter's Cache. It is all paper pieced, BUT somehow I seem to have made 2 of the blocks twirl in the opposite direction. Do you want me to redo them Di and post them on later? There were quite a few pieces in each block but the pattern goes really well with the other blocks in Di's row. I chose this pattern because it was exhibition time when I received the Diary to start the row. The dark blue I chose to represent the night sky and the twirling wheels, represent the Ferris wheel and other whirling rides at the show AND the fireworks that are so much a part of the evening entertainmet there.

Hope you like the row DI.

1 Comments:

Blogger Di said...

I love my row Hope and no don't change them, they're fine. You must have the patience of a saint to paper piece all those. Thank you. My quilt is going to be stunning with all the great rows I've got.

7:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home