Thursday, March 01, 2007


Here is the picture of my row by row quilt top. I think some of the middle rows were a little bit smaller, but I think I have managed to "fudge it" OK.


I took this to work to show my friends there and they were all very impressed with the beautiful work everyone has done.


I must say I am too, thank you to everyone who has worked a row for my quilt it will be lovely, and Linda also provided me with a cushion to match her row ( the final one) .

As we were swap partners in the Garden Swap that was her gift to me. She should receive her gift in a couple of days :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jacqui said...

Hope that is lovely they all came together really well didn't they? Very nice everyone :lol:

9:20 pm  
Blogger Dmarie said...

wow, that is so sweet! well done!

11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home