Tuesday, November 07, 2006

linda's row


linda's row
Originally uploaded by Jam_mam.

Linda, finally finished! Phew! I am pleased with how it turned out although you may wish to adjust the top row slightly, I'll leave it to you as it will depend on the length of the next row you are attaching to it.

Several of my rows are slightly different lengths so I'll be easing them together :o)

Pink tulips as requested :o) I hope you like them.

Now my next row id for Belle, hmmm, time to put my thinking cap on again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

Wow that looks great!!! Linda you will have to show us an update of your rows...they are bound to be stunning!

9:25 pm  
Blogger Linda said...

I cheated, I wasn't going to look but couldn't help myself! I love it jammie. As soon as the row arrives I will post a picture of the rows so far. Thanks Jacqui!

11:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home