Saturday, December 31, 2005



I have been working on my 1st row, a sort of a variation of a logcabin. I chose to mainly use fabrics from my stash or from my scrap bag. I will have to buy some colours to finish the first row, but not many. The coloured cartoon of how I want the row to look is usually how I approach planned quilts. I document almost anything I can think of, including the names of the fabric designs. This first block was a bit slow in coming together, but now that I have the logistics sorted out, the others should happen more quickly, then I will finish the embroidery in the centres and work on my notebook/diary ready to send off to Ted.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

Sorry about that girls, the Photo is a bit dark...will see if I can rectify that.

10:30 pm  
Blogger Hope said...

New photo you get a better idea of the colours.

12:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home